Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday 90

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page

Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!

Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
"She's in pain. Like she's being tortured. She was in my room last night. There were wounds, opening and closing on her arms and shoulders. I couldn't do anything to help her. She wasn't really there." (Cas)
--Pg. 82 of Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake

If you had any doubs, put them to bed. This book is every bit as good as the first. I can't wait to get further into it. Spooky, creepy and loads of fun!

What's your teaser?

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I want to know what is going on! I am really looking forward to picking up this sequel. :)
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. That can be hard to watch, even in a dream.

    Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this series before? Might need to check out one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kinda creepy and kinda sad. Good teaser.

    Here's my TT

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen