Friday, August 17, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0: Day 4

I'm participating in the Bout of Books read-a-thon going on now. For more info, go to their website here. Here is my update for Day 2 (yesterday):

Books to be read:


Monday:
Number of books I've read today: 1 (still not finished)
Pages read today: 217
Total number of pages read: 217
Total number of books I've read: Still on the first one
Books: Envy by Elizabeth Miles
Goals met: read as much as possible, posted today, participated in a challenge

Tuesday:
Number of books I've read today: 1
Pages read today: 85
Total number of pages read: 302
Total number of books I've read: 1
Books: Envy by Elizabeth Miles, The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Clare Clarke
Goals met: 1 chapter of my own writing done, posted daily, started to write up a review for Envy, started to write a HEE for Envy

Wednesday
Number of books I've read today: 1
Pages read today: 44
Total number of pages read: 346
Total number of books I've read: 1
Books: Envy by Elizabeth Miles, The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Clare Clarke
Goals met: Part of my own chapter written, posted daily, participated in a mini challenge, wrote Envy review, wrote Envy HEE

Thursday:
Number of books I've read today: 1
Pages read today: 57
Total number of pages read: 403
Total number of books I've read: 1
Books: Envy by Elizabeth Miles, The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Clare Clarke
Goals met: Posted daily, participated in a min-challenge

Day 4 thoughts:

Today wasn't such a great one for me. I didn't get any of my own writing done and not too much reading either. The biggest reason is the migraine I have over my left eye. It's been killing me to look at anything much at all and forget about thinking. Luckily I did get some reading done later in the night. I only got about an hour and a half of reading in but I can't be too upset with that.

How have things been going for you? 

2 comments:

  1. An hour and a half is v. good, considering the fact that you didn't feel well! I hope that migraine goes away soon! And good luck for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen