Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bout of Books Read-a-thon 5.0 Goals Post

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 13th and runs through Sunday, August 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 5.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. -From the Bout of Books 5.0 team
I've decided to sign up for Bout of Books again since I had such a fun time last time. So here is where I lay out an unattainable amount of books and pray for the best!

TIME DEVOTED TO READING

I'm going to be reading daily though the amount of time will vary on tiredness and my own writing.

MY GOALS
  • To read as much as possible in those few days
  • To get two chapters of my own writing done during that week
  • To post updates daily 
  • To participate in at least on challenge a day
  • To write up reviews for each book
  • To write up HEEs (Happily Ever Ending posts) for books that need it
BOOKS TO READ
I sincerely doubt these are going to happen but here's to me hoping. Did you sign up? What are your goals?

12 comments:

  1. Awesome list! I'm looking forward to The Assassin's Curse and Divine Intervention's reviews! I hope you enjoy all of them and reach your goal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea... another person participating! I am so excited!

    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up today too, and I'm looking forward to it. Week long readathons always push me to read more. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i'm doing this read a thon too :).
    I haven't read any of these books but I heard great things about The assassin's curse and I already pre-ordered a copy ^^.
    Good luck and have fun !

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE ASSASSIN'S CURSE is really, really good! I was surprised by how much I loved it. Hope you like it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also participating. I am excited. I had not heard of your books before but they all seem interesting (I may add assassin's curse to my TBR list) I like your goals (I am also going to try to write a review/mini-review about each book). Have a great week and enjoy the challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm aiming for a challenge a day too! I hope you reach your goals. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that you have writing as part of your goals. Good luck and have fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I should have put writing reviews as part of my goals for BoB. I'm hoping to get ahead with them for the school year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo Dark Companion looks good! Hope youre having fun =D

    -Becky
    http://bookbitereviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/bout-of-books-read-thon-goalsupdates.html

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen