Friday, August 10, 2012

A Fairy Tale in Photos- Rapunzel

I'm looking for something fun to do on Fridays and I figured that this might be something interesting. As you all can probably tell by the theme of this blog, I really love fairy tales. I've been looking through Deviantart and thought it might be fun to pick a fairy tale and showcase pictures I like from it.

So I showed you the cutesy stuff for Rapunzel last week. Now check out some of the serious non-Tangled stuff.

pure-insomnia 
vampireleniore
zemotion
Lady-Integra
pure-insomnia
rosiehardy
Cyril-Helnwein
wisely-chosen
nikdesign
SAMURAIKEIKOKU
apoetsdream
GarnetFlight
paterov
Pretty-As-A-Picture
Aiidoneus 
i-am-pigwidgeon
butterfliesXXX
XII12
Alright, you caught me. I lied. That last one is a Tangled photo but it is more serious than the ones last week. I think all of these photos are gorgeous. My favorites are the girl whose hair is like a helmet, the little girl and the girl flipping her long blonde hair in the woods. Which do you like?

8 comments:

  1. I love this feature! I think the first pic is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love gathering up pics for this feature. It's always a lot of fun to see what photographers come up with.

      Delete
  2. How fun!! It's amazing how we find totally different pictures! I swear I don't check yours 'til I write mine! Lol. Thx!!!! http://burgandyice.blogspot.com/2012/08/fairytale-friday-repunzel.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be because we go to different sources. Loved your post this week!

      Delete
  3. This is fun! I think I like the first one best, if I'm being strictly faithful to the Rapunzel story. But, if I'm going by my personal opinion, then I'd say number three. I love the way the dress falls. It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Number three is really magically. I love how the dress mimics hair. Great choice!

      Delete
  4. These are all really great! I also like 1 & 3 the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen