Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happily Ever Helpers

Hey guys! I'm putting out a call for some help. I've been running something called Happily Ever Endings on the blog for quite a bit of time now. The point of these posts are to summarize the ending of novels that are part of a series. I know that when I sit down and read a sequel a year after I read the last one, I forget a few key things. I created these posts to recap what happens in the previous installment so everyone can go back and refresh!

The thing is, I can't read everything. I hate this fact but it's so true.

So I'd like to find maybe three people who are willing to write Happily Ever Ending posts with me on books they are reading.

What the job would entail:

  • E-mailing me with about weekly with the books you plan on writing Endings for (whether you've just finished them or are going to start them). This will be so two people don't write one for the same book.
  • Writing up the Endings
  • Letting me know when they are posting so I can add them to my Happily Ever Endings side bar
  • Spreading the word about this feature
  • Optional: Adding a link with the Happily Ever Endings posts to your sidebar

In return, I'll post your Endings on my sidebar (with a link to your blog) and will post your button on my blog. Plus, we'll become friends!

How to write the posts:

  • Add the logo above to the post
  • Explain what Happily Ever Endings is
  • Include the book title, author, cover and summary in the post
  • Use a page break after the above information for the summary (so people who haven't read the book don't accidentally read spoilers)
  • Summarize about the last 100 pages in around four paragraphs
So that's basically it. If it's something you'd be interested in, please e-mail me at Amberinblunderland@yahoo.com. I look forward to finding some super awesome bloggy people to help out!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! It's so hard to remember the endings of books sometimes when you read the next one in the series. Unfortunatly, I'm too busy to help out at the moment, but I wish you all the best with your project

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen