The thing is, I can't read everything. I hate this fact but it's so true.
So I'd like to find maybe three people who are willing to write Happily Ever Ending posts with me on books they are reading.
What the job would entail:
- E-mailing me with about weekly with the books you plan on writing Endings for (whether you've just finished them or are going to start them). This will be so two people don't write one for the same book.
- Writing up the Endings
- Letting me know when they are posting so I can add them to my Happily Ever Endings side bar
- Spreading the word about this feature
- Optional: Adding a link with the Happily Ever Endings posts to your sidebar
In return, I'll post your Endings on my sidebar (with a link to your blog) and will post your button on my blog. Plus, we'll become friends!
How to write the posts:
- Add the logo above to the post
- Explain what Happily Ever Endings is
- Include the book title, author, cover and summary in the post
- Use a page break after the above information for the summary (so people who haven't read the book don't accidentally read spoilers)
- Summarize about the last 100 pages in around four paragraphs
So that's basically it. If it's something you'd be interested in, please e-mail me at Amberinblunderland@yahoo.com. I look forward to finding some super awesome bloggy people to help out!