Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bout of Book 5.0 Update 1

I'm participating in the Bout of Books read-a-thon going on now. For more info, go to their website here. Here is my update for Day 1 (yesterday):

Books to be read:

Monday 
Number of books I've read today: 1 (still not finished)
Total number of books I've read: Still on the first one
Pages read: 217
Books: Envy by Elizabeth Miles

Day 1 Thoughts:

Day 1 went really well. I didn't read all day but I got some good hours in. I'm not one of those type of people that can read straight through the day without getting a massive headache but I got about 5 or so hours in and I'm almost finished with Envy. Plan on finishing it tonight at work.

How did your first day go?

2 comments:

  1. 5 hours!!! Great job. I probably got like about 2 1/2!!

    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't spend thazt long on day 1, day 3 i guess i'm doing better but still not 5h i think

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen