Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0: Day 2

I'm participating in the Bout of Books read-a-thon going on now. For more info, go to their website here. Here is my update for Day 2 (yesterday):

Books to be read:
Monday
Number of books I've read today: 1 (still not finished)
Pages read today: 217
Total number of pages read: 217
Total number of books I've read: Still on the first one
Books: Envy by Elizabeth Miles
Goals met: read as much as possible, posted today, participated in a challenge

Tuesday:
Number of books I've read today: 1
Pages read today: 85
Total number of pages read: 302
Total number of books I've read: 1
Books: Envy by Elizabeth Miles, The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Clare Clarke
Goals met: 1 chapter of my own writing done, posted daily, started to write up a review for Envy, started to write a HEE for Envy

Day 2 Thoughts:

I had to work today so considering eight hours were blocked out doing that, I don't think I did too badly. Luckily, at my job I'm able to do whatever I want if the phone isn't ringing. That means I got my writing done first and then read for about two hours yesterday. I finished Envy by Elizabeth Miles which was really good and I started The Assassin's Curse by Clarke. It's not what I was expecting but so far I like it. 

How did your second day go?

5 comments:

  1. mine was better than first day so i'm happy^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of pages for day 2! Happy reading! www.fromlefttowrite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. *high five* Congrats on reading as much as you did given a work day - I know first hand how hard it can be! Cheers to your continued success. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, ASSASSIN'S CURSE was really different than what I was expecting. But I really liked it! I just wish that the blurb hadn't given away so much. That sorta irritated me. lol

    Good luck reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a slow day 2 too. About the exact same pages read too!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen