Sunday, August 15, 2010

YA Fantasy Showdown

Just a reminder that you better swing on over and add your voice to the YA Fantasy Showdown. You can bet I did! Some of my picks are still in the running though I can't believe Valek got out in the first round! He's completely ruthless and would have totally stomped Aragon. That's why we need you guys! Make the right people win!

Right now there are 8 battles to vote on:

  1. Katsa from Graceling vs. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
  2. Jace from The Mortal Instrument series vs. Ai Ling from Silver Phoenix 
  3. Enna from Books of Bayern series vs. Percy Kackson from Percy Jackson series
  4. Sabriel from Abhorsen Chronicles vs. Howl Jenkins from Howl's Moving Castle
  5. Astrid from Rampant vs. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games (EPIC battle right here, both of these books are in my top 5 favs)
  6. Lessa from Dragonflight vs. Eugenides from Queen's Thief series
  7. Thorgil from Sea of Trolls trilogy vs. Aragon from The Lord of the Rings trilogy (which I still cry foul to)
  8. Ged from Earthsea series vs. Alanna from The Song of the Lioness quartet
So who are you rooting for?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, aww Edward and Westley didn't make it =/ oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephany,

    I know! I was rooting for Westley and can't believe he didn't make the cut. I call a foul! Did you head over to the site to make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen again?

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen