Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Spotted: Where She Went by Gayle Forman

So you might have heard of a tiny little novel called If I Stay by Gayle Forman? You know, the one that is being turned into a film and being directed by the one and only Catherine Hardwicke? If not let me refresh your memory:
In a single moment, everything changes. Seventeen-year-old Mia has no memory of the accident; she can only recall riding along the snow-wet Oregon road with her family. Then, in a blink, she finds herself watching as her own damaged body is taken from the wreck...

A sophisticated, layered, and heartachingly beautiful story about the power of family and friends, the choices we all make-- and the ultimate choice Mia commands.

Well, I just spotted the cover for her newest novel Where She Went to be releases April 19, 2011. 

It's the sequel to If I Stay and according to Goodreads, it takes place three years after the last novel and is Adam's point of view! I love that the model reminds me of Lacey from Flyleaf. It gives me the right kind of feeling for this book. The blue fuzzy background, the white dress, the far off dreamy look on the model's face are all perfect. I really can't wait for this one!


So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen