Sunday, August 15, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox

In my mailbox is a weekly meme created by The Story Siren that encourages other book bloggers to share what they bought, won, begged for or borrowed. It is usually held on Sundays!


This week, I've bought two books from my local bookstore (Books-A-Million) because I'm all about supporting bookstores. If we don't, one day we might not be able to walk in and smell the scent of freshly printed paper or feel the weight of a book in our hands.

  1. Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
  2. The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller


What about you? What's in your mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. I got The Eternal Ones this week, too! Doesn't it look delish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen, you aren't kidding. Sadly, it's really far down on my TBR list since I just got it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, same here, although I may bump it up (bad, I know, but I can't help it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I have Prophecy of the Sisters on my bookshelf. I'm looking forward to see what you think of The Eternal Ones. It's really different. Check out my review when you've finished it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, I'll definitely take a look. Just remind me if you catch my review on it and don't see a comment on yours. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome haul! i can't wait to read the eternal ones :D

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen