Thursday, August 26, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award (x2)

One Lovely Blog Award (x2)!

So I'm feeling particularly loved today. Not only did I get this nifty award from Tina over at Book Couture but also from Alissa over at The Grammarian's Reviews! It makes me feel sort of epic or at the very least like I should be having a cup of tea with this post.

Anyhow, here are the rules for this lovely award:


  1. Accept the award, then post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs you've discovered.
  3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know that they have been chosen for this award.
So rules 2 and 3 are where it gets sticky. Not that I mind passing on the love. I just don't want to hit someone up whose already posted something. So if you have, feel free to ignore this post! Also, I'm adding something to my post. I'm gonna tell you why I picked these awesome blogs because who doesn't like to know when they are doing something right?

  1. Danya from A Tapesty of Words- For always putting out thoughtful and well spoken reviews. She's also super active in the community!
  2. Books Are My Best Friends!- I don't know this blog too well but I really like the relaxing layout. It's always great that most of the books reviewed on this blog are summer reads and match so well with the header.
  3. Bookspeak- We've got really similar reading tastes and I always enjoy reading the reviews on this blog. 
  4. Noe and Suz over at I Adore Books and Film- I adore the movie and book combo going on at this blog. All of the reviews are well thought out and really entertaining to read.
  5. Tammy at Mug of Moxie- Tammy is one of the most generous people I follow. Every time I blink she has an awesome contest going and she's so active! 
  6. Feliza over at Nerd Alert!- Need I say more? Doesn't the blog name say it all? Seriously though, Feliza always putting up great posts about writing that really get me thinking. Also, she's hilarious so what's not to love?
  7. Caitlin at Scarrlet Reader-Her new layout is amazing, her posts are always interesting and she's awesome at creating alternate covers! 
  8. Molly from Sleep Less. Read More.- I adore this blog's background. We also have similar reading tastes and I always find that I tend to agree with her reviews.
All the blogs are follow are awesome and I try to read and comment on as many things as I can throughout the day. You all deserve the award! Have an awesome night!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amber, congrats on receiving this award and thanks so much for passing it on to me!! And of course for your kind comments about my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you so much!! You should have seen the smile on my face when I read your comment. :D I'm so happy you find my posts interesting! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, and not just because you're talking about me in this post.

    Well, mostly because you're talking about me... but still. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen