- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others!Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!
Tempest by Julie Cross
I had to end our conversation because Adam called again and decided I needed to come to his house just in case the CIA had installed listening devices in my place. Not only did I agree with him, I made a promise to myself not to roll my eyes or dismiss what I used to call Adam's paranoia ever again.
--Pg. 119-120 of an ARC of "Tempest" by Julie Cross
I'm participating in the Bout of Books read-a-thon so I've been trying to plow through this novel quickly. So far it's really pretty good. I'm interested to see where it's going.
Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Novel
6. Veronica Roth- Can I just say... Divergent? I know she has already written Insurgent (or is writing it) but I can't wait for it!
7. Michelle Hodkin- Mara Dyer was her first novel and it was superb. Number one. Can you imagine what her fifth or tenth novel is going to look like?
8. Wendy Delsol- Her Stork series is so inventive and both novels just sucked me into the story. I really want to get my hands on more.
9. Megan Miranda- Her first novel just came out and I already want more. Beautifully written and filled with amazing characters, I devoured it. Couldn't get enough.
10. Veronica Rossi- Under the Never Sky was so addictive that I can't wait for the next installment. I need to get back to the world under a sky full of Aether!
There were tons of other authors I could have included but these were the ten off the top of my head. What authors made your list today?