Friday, January 6, 2012

Are you a Southern Blogger in need of an ARC Tour?

Shannon from Stalking The Bookshelves and I have been talking endlessly (with a lot of input from Lori over at Pure Imagination) about starting an ARC tour for the Southern Book Blogger site and I am pleased to say that the guidelines and sign-up just went up today. If you're blogging from the South, you should go check it out.

Southern Book Bloggers is an amazing site telling you all the info on events and books in your area. This gem was thought up by Lori of Pure Imagination and I feel so honored that she asked me to help out!

1 comment:

  1. I am so honored that you wanted to help out! :) Thank you, Amber.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen