What's great about this read-a-thon is that Amanda isn't asking for you to read all day, every day for an entire week. Rather, you can read as you normally would and update as you go along!
For the schedule, you can go here.
To sign up with me, you can go here.
Now, onto the goals stuff. I'm a super slow reader so I'm going to list 6 books here and that is laughable. I usually get through 1.5 books a week because I've got loads of other things pressing me for time (as I'm sure we all do). But I figure, this is a good excuse to just make myself read.
- Tempest by Julia Cross
- Don't Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala
- Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
- Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton
- Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
- Everneath by Brodi Ashton
If I get even three of those finished, I'll be more than happy. But a girl can dream big, right?
- Meet new bloggers
- Tweet loads while reading
- Participate in every challenge
- Read a lot while I'm at work
- Write reviews as I finish books
- Always have little tag on hand to mark good places
I'm going to update as I go and at the end of each challenge, I'll put an update as to where I am!
Are you joining in with me? If so, what are your goals?