Thursday, January 12, 2012

Swoon Thursday (7): Under the Never Sky by Rossi and Tempest by Cross

The ladies over at YA Bound created a sexy meme where you share what made you tingle in your current read. If you want to join in, here is what you do:From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog!

I've got two swoons this week! One is from a novel I just finished reading and the other is my current read. Twice the hotness is never a bad thing!

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. The soft warmth of his mouth sent a wave of fire through her. Perry froze, then his arms tightened around her ribs as he deepened their kiss. They molded together, fitted against one another with stunning perfection.
--Pg. 297 of an ARC "Under the Never Sky" by Veronica Rossi


I really, really liked this book and thought the romance was well done. There of plenty of kissing scenes to choose from here and lots of sweet stuff on top of that.








I didn't even hesitate, afraid she would stop me. I leaned down and kissed her, pressing my body to hers. She tasted so good, like strawberries and peppermint. Her arms went from up against the wall to around my neck, yanking me even closer. Fingers were in my hair, lips moving across my cheek, hearts pounding.  
--Pg. 141 of an ARC of "Tempest" by Julie Cross 


This is my current read. I really like that it's from a guy's perspective! Always makes it interesting.


So what is your swoon this week?

3 comments:

  1. Tempest is from a guy POV?!! So gonna read it now.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! I LOVED UtNS. And that scene was amazing! Still have to get Tempest on my to-read list! I love that it's from a guy's POV. Now I just want to read it more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some heart-pounding SWOONs!

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/swoon-thursday-7-clockwork-angel.html

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen