Thursday, January 5, 2012

Swoon Thursday (6): Fracture by Megan Miranda

The ladies over at YA Bound created a sexy meme where you share what made you tingle in your current read. If you want to join in, here is what you do:From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog!

It's that time of week to swoon all over again. This week, my swoon comes from a book I just finished and loved!

His hands clung to the back of my jacket, like I was a thing that might slip away if he paused to take a single breath. And he kissed me like he was looking for something, like there was a question he couldn't quite find the answer to.
--Pg 154-155 of an ARC of "Fracture" by Megan Miranda

Holy hot sauce Batman, is this book fulled with a great relationship! If you like your romance slow burning and super well developed then be prepared to be swept off your feet by Delaney and Decker!

I love them both to pieces!

What's your swoon this week?

7 comments:

  1. Oooo NICE so excited for this one. I preordered it.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this one last week too. I wasn't that impressed with it though. But I seem to be the black sheep haha.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh damn, you got me! I immideately added the book to my tbr...
    Here is my Swoon Thrusday: http://ds-bookworld.blogspot.com/2012/01/ladies-over-at-ya-bound-created-sexy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a very swoon-worthy moment. It's also got a sweetness to it to. I love it!

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/swoon-thursday-6-promise.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very swoon worthy! I might just have to check Fracture out.
    Mine this week is from If I Die

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm about to start reading this. Now I can't wait! Thanks for playing =D

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen