Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SOPA Blackout

My blog is going on protest against SOPA because it's important that this doesn't happen and I started this to have my voice heard. Well, I'm raising it like so many other wonderful blogs out there.

You can check out here for more info on SOPA.

But basically, it would give companies the right to pull any site because they *think* someone is doing something bad. I'm against piracy but not to the point of this bill. Basically, there would be no internet as we know it...

This is important. So my blog is going silent for today. Everything will resume again on Thursday January 19th. If this is something you don't like, you should speak up (or rather, go silent) too!

1 comment:

  1. Woo! Way to Black Out your blog Amber! I really can't believe more bloggers didn't do it, I mean it greatly affects all of us!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen