Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bout of Books Finish Line

Well, this is the end! I wish I'd gotten more done (and I'm even a little late writing this) but things happened this week and it just didn't happen. No use crying about spilled milk though! Here are my results.


Total pages: 556
Total number of books I’ve read: 1 and a half
Books: Tempest by Julie Cross and The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe

I didn't completely finish The Way We Fall but I got a lot of the way through and was able to finish today (or I guess yesterday now). Over all it isn't too bad since I knew I wouldn't get through all my books but I wish I would have gotten the chance to read longer.

I did participate in most of the challenges which is fun and I plan on going through a lot of results to find new friends.

How did you do?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the late response, but thank you for co-hosting! I also only finished a book and a half due to other life stuff. Hope to see you at future Bout of Books. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen