Tuesday, July 5, 2011

TEAser Tuesdays (45): Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers


TEAser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others!
Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!

Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers

Matt's perspective:

" "I don't care what you 'felt'." Luc's voice is acid. I look up as his jaw tightens and his eyes narrow. "Frannie was in trouble and you, the great guardian, were nowhere to be found." "
--Pg. 159 of "Original Sin" by Lisa Desrochers

I have to say that this novel isn't going where I thought it would and that's a pleasant surprise. Same lovable characters, witty writing and steamy embraces of the first installment too! Really enjoying this one.

What's your teaser?

3 comments:

  1. I won this book and am excited to get to it. Nice to know it's not going where you thought - I love it when the author does the unexpected. Love the teaser. I can imagine that Luc isn't happy about not having his powers to protect Franny. Should be fun.

    Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-7-5-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, sounds good! I still haven't read Personal Demons I can't wait to pick it up though, I've been hearing such good things about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen