Friday, November 2, 2012

YA Across the United States!

So Epic Reads did this pretty epic thing by getting a YA book set in every state of the USA and listing them. I fell in love when I saw it a few days ago on Facebook and wanted to post about it on my blog. So first, let's take a look at the USA books:


Alright, so let's break it down a little. As you can see, this is full of amazing novels. I was born and raised and currently live in Florida and am totally in love that The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin is representing my state!

As far as what I've read, here's what my road trip would like:
  • Colorado
  • Florida
  • Illinois
  • Iowa
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • New Mexico
  • Ohio
  • Oregon
  • Texas
  • Utah
So which book are you represented by and what would your road trip look like?

4 comments:

  1. The Wizard of Oz for Kansas???? What a cop out. Is there any other book on the list that's more than 5 years old? Why not something more contemporary like Dust Girl or The Blood Keeper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Shiver is representing MN, my home state. My road trip would be awesome! This was so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen