Saturday, November 24, 2012

Whovember: Favorite Thing About Doctor Who Discussion Post

For these, I'm going to pose a question, talk a little bit about it and then open up the floor to all of you. I want to know what you think! So make sure to tune in every Saturday and answer my Who themed question!


For this last discussion post, I thought it might be fun to come up with a list of reasons that we all love Doctor Who. So here it is:
What is the thing you love most about Doctor Who?
Maybe you the characters, the races, the exotic locations, the Tardis, the sci-fi or the plots? Maybe it's a little bit of everything. For me, it's a very simple basic thing and that is, I love the way Doctor Who makes me feel.
Every time I sit down and curl up on the couch with the anticipation of a new episode to watch, I'm instantly excited. I feel that way because I know it's going to illict some type of emotion from me. Whether I'm going to be bawling by the end of the episode because one of my favorite characters is in peril or laughing because of that funny thing the Doctor said (Christmas list, I'm looking at you), I know I am going to feel something.
Doctor Who does such an incredible job of making its audience emotional involved with its characters that I know that every time I watch it, I'm going to fall in love. Traveling all over the universe with this "mad man in a blue box" always feels like an adventure and doctor Who is always quick to remind us of how magical this plot really is in surprising and new ways. It leaves me feeling hopeful, even through my sadness and that always makes me want to come back to more.
What is your favorite thing about Doctor Who?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite thing about Doctor Who is how it conveys life as realistic despite being a show about a mad man/alien in a blue box. All the emotions are real, every laugh and tear is shared with the viewers. It teaches us that life has it's ups and downs and the best thing we can do is hang on to the crazy ride and enjoy it while we can. Doctor Who will never die because it's themes are immortal and it shows us that anything is possible as long as we believe in it. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen