Monday, November 12, 2012

A Whovian Tale In Photos- 9th Doctor and Companions


A Whovian Tale In Photos is a play off another weekly post I do here on called A Fairy Tale In Photos. Each week, I pick a different theme and go on Deviantart to find you all the best photos and tell a story with them. For Whovember, I moved this feature to Mondays and will be having special Whovian themed posts.

This week, I'm focusing on the first Doctor I met. He may only be in it for one season but the 9th Doctor was totally awesome. I'll never forget him! Check out some of these cosplayers!

1)
teamTARDIS
2)
DecepticonSpike
3)
angelofmusicuk
4)
HeatherLeigh02
5)
GeneralFod
6)
!GimitroZemitra
7)
eatsleepbroadway
8)
EirianSeren
9)
HeatherLeigh02
10)
StarlightWhispers
11)
HeatherLeigh02
12)
alternatecoppa
13)
HeatherLeigh02
14)
eatsleepbroadway
15)
eatsleepbroadway
16)
eatsleepbroadway
all of these are awesome but I really love the last three from the same shot. I actually think the last one looks a lot like in the show which is awesome. I also think the toy 9th Doctor in the snow is good and so are the shoes of the 9th abd 10th.

Which do you like?

1 comment:

  1. Since I can't compare it to the show, I love the shoes, just for pure photography sake!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen