Thursday, February 2, 2012

Swoon Thursday (9): Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

The ladies over at YA Bound created a sexy meme where you share what made you tingle in your current read. If you want to join in, here is what you do:From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog!

This week's swoon is coming from Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. I finished this novel a few nights ago and it definitely has a few swoon worthy moments. Really, these two characters just make you swoon! They are too sweet together!

It wasn't an easy, sweet kiss like I'd imagined my first would be, but  frustrated and hungry. That was good, better than easy and sweet, because after everything, I was frustrated and hungry for him too.
--Pg. 262 of an ARC of "Incarnate" by Jodi Meadows

Like I said, there are a million places my swoon could come from. If you haven't decided whether to pick this novel up, then just do it! You won't regret it.

What's your swoon today?

3 comments:

  1. This was such an amazing book! And I love the scene you picked out. Sam made me hungry for his kisses, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Incarnate yet but your steamy swoon definitely makes me want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo I just got this one in the mail! Nice.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen