Thursday, February 9, 2012

Swoon Thursday (10): Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler

The ladies over at YA Bound created a sexy meme where you share what made you tingle in your current read. If you want to join in, here is what you do:From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog!

This week, I've just finished Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler. I want to say some things about this novel and not give you guys the wrong idea but I don't want to spoil anything. Suffice to say, my Swoon is really sweet this week and I hope you enjoy!

Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler
Inside the bag, there's a square, gold box that's filled with rows and rows of heart-shaped Belgian chocolates, just the dark mocha one that I like, and not Billy's usual little box missing the pilfered truffles. This box is entirely full of perfect candies, perfect hearts, completely perfect. And on the gold-striped paper that lines the lid, he's written "You're the one".
--Pg. 249 of an ARC of "Where It Began" by Ann Redisch Stampler

Sweet right? What girl doesn't like receiving her favorite kind of chocolate. Perfect for Valentine's Day!

What's your swoon this week?

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! I love it!

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/swoon-thursday-9-dearly-departed.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it is so sweet! What an awesome Valentine Swoon *melts*

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen