Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Back from Break & Winners

I had such a wonderful time on my break and was able to re-focus my life. Now I'm back and refreshed and ready to jump back into blogging though I'm going to be better about not letting it and reading completely take over my life. Thanks for hanging around during the pause!

So winner announcements. I've had quite a few contests come and go. Here are the results!
The winner for a copy of Incarnate is... Sarabara081!

The winner of a signed copy of The Butterfly Clues is... Cayce!

The winner of Shifting is... April Barger Hays!

All winners have been notified by email. Stay tuned for more giveaways in the near future!

2 comments:

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen