Monday, September 27, 2010

Forever: The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3 Cover Unveiled

Isn't it beautiful? I was hoping it'd be red as that's my favorite color and there is it in it's red glory! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it and hope you all do to. Let's have a peek at all of them together so we can see it on our bookshelves:
.

Don't they look awesome?

You know what else is awesome? Maggie Stiefvater is holding a super cool contest. Head over to her blog to check out out. And also, check out Fountainhead Bookstore to snag yourself a SIGNED copy of the first two novels!

6 comments:

  1. OMG that looks totally awesome. I have read book one, but two I still need to buy and read. :) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they match SO well! I'm so gutted the UK covers are so different. The black and white of the UK covers looks really crap compared to the US covers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of the third book! I wish I loved this series more, but I can still admire the beauty of these books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, but... idk. I would've preferred a different color I guess.
    But I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look so good! ditto, Lucie, about the UK covers. i want wolves of my covers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber, thanks so much for revealing the beautiful cover!!

    I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen