Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Time Will Come (15): Passion by Lauren Kate


The Time Will Come is a weekly meme started by Books for Company which spotlights books that have been sitting unread on our shelves for too long.*

Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book
- Link the post up in the linky at Books for Company
- Visit the other blogs!

Passion by Lauren Kate
Luce would die for Daniel.
And she has. Over and over again. Throughout time, Luce and Daniel have found each other, only to be painfully torn apart: Luce dead, Daniel left broken and alone. But perhaps it doesn’t need to be that way. . 
Luce is certain that something—or someone—in a past life can help her in her present one. So she begins the most important journey of this lifetime . . . going back eternities to witness firsthand her romances with Daniel . . . and finally unlock the key to making their love last.
Cam and the legions of angels and Outcasts are desperate to catch Luce, but none are as frantic as Daniel. He chases Luce through their shared pasts, terrified of what might happen if she rewrites history.
Because their romance for the ages could go up in flames . . . forever.
Sweeping across centuries, PASSION is the third novel in the unforgettably epic FALLEN series.
I need to read this book. It's on my shelf to be read immediately as soon as I get some free time away from ARCs and author requests. I love this series and think this book has the potential to be the best. The last novel ended on SUCH a cliffhanger and I need to find out what happens.

Any sequels that have been waiting for too long on your self?

7 comments:

  1. Grr... I really didn't like the first in this series :-/ Still, other people like the books so I hope you like this one too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this book waiting to be read on my kindle. I loved the first one in the series, but found the second one lukewarm. I'm not going to give up on it yet. Hopefully Passion will well.... reignite the passion.... for this series. I hope you get round to reading it soon.

    Jenny.
    http://chocolatechunkymunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Amber! I've been meaning to get to Lauren Kate's books, too. They've been on my list for a while.

    This is a cool meme. May have to add it to the list for one of my blogs.

    Speaking of books we've been meaning to get to, I actually found your blog through a post about Ash from the Iron Fey series that I refused to read (No offence. I did say "books we've been meaning to get to". Actually, I just started Iron King, which is why I didn't want to read anything that may/may not contain spoilers), and immediately fell in love with your blog. The title, the theme, all of it is awesome.

    You can definitely count me as a new follower.
    Kira @ Pretty in Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put off reading this one for months, but when I finally did I loved it! It's definitely my favorite in the series so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My experience with the Fallen series was kinda meh, personally. I read the sample on Amazon and thought I'd love it, so I ordered the first book. Then I noticed Walmart was selling the second and third books. Then I started reading the first book and (unfortunately) I just couldn't click with Luce and Daniel. Ah, well.

    I hope that YOU enjoy your book, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Passion was made favorite in the series, so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I soooo need to read this! And to try and own the first 2 :) Hope you find time to read it soon! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen