Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lucky Number 7 Mini Challenge

Jessi over at The Elliott Review is hosting a mini challenge for Princess Bookie's Contest Craze. I thought this one sounded like a lot of fun and wanted to join in.

So here's what you do:

  • Open the book you are reading to the 7th page and find the 7th word (unless it's an "a" or "the")
  • Use that word and google images
  • Share the image, book and the word in a blog post. 
My books is:
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies

7th word on 7th page: GLOW
I cheated and tried my luck with Deviantart as I wanted to see what kind of images the word produced. It did not lead me wrong. Now I'm going to link up and see the other entries!

5 comments:

  1. i just got an arc of this one! hope it's good!

    stop by my blog! i have some original stock photos i found that were made into book covers!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! Thanks for stopping by my blog! And btw, your blog design is AWESOME! So original. New follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, nice one. Pretty glow! And it sort of fits the premise of the book I'm currently reading. Love your banner!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! I think that picture looks so pretty :)

    Be sure to check mine out later :P

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen