Friday, September 9, 2011

Ladybird Ladybird by Abra Ebner Book Trailer


Samantha was born on a full moon to a mother already dead. Revived by doctors and given to her unloving father, Samantha was raised a cursed child, her only friend the ghost of her mother who speaks to her through keys. From the inside out, Sam burned with life, a fire so vivid it kept her peers at a distance, all except one. Leith, a quiet farmboy with a broken heart and demons of his own, enjoys the seclusion his classmates grant him, but the seclusion is all too familiar to Sam. 
When their worlds collide... fires burn.

Crimson Oak Publishing Company sent me an email letting me know about Ladybird Ladybird by Abra Ebner's trailer is out today and that they are holding a contest for folks. I normally won't promote stuff I haven't read myself on the blog but I loved the trailer and this novel is definitely on my radar. Check out this trailer and tell me you aren't interested:




Told you! So now onto the contest they are holding. 5 people will win $50.00 American Express gift cards. All you have to do is swing over to this site here and sign up. If you put my blog as the "refered by blogger" category, I'd really appreciate it but it's not a requirement. Only if you feel like you want to. I'd definitely reccommend filling out the form for yourself though! Couldn't hurt to try andwin.


Man, I can't wait for this novel. For those of you like me who want to run over to Goodreads and add it, here's a link. Also, can we say hi pretty pretty male model playing Leith?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen