Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Waiting on Wedneaday (12): Always A Witch by Carolyn MacCullough



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you can post about upcoming books you're looking forward to.






Always A Witch by Carolyn MacCullough


The adventures of Tam and Gabriel continue with more time travel, Talents, spy work, and of course, the evil Knights.

Since the gripping conclusion of Once A Witch, Tamsin Greene has been haunted by her grandmother's prophecy that she will soon be forced to make a crucial decision—one so terrible that it could harm her family forever. When she discovers that her enemy, Alistair Knight, went back in time to Victorian-era New York in order to destroy her family, Tamsin is forced to follow him into the past. Stranded all alone in the nineteenth century, Tamsin soon finds herself disguised as a lady's maid in the terrifying mansion of the evil Knight family, avoiding the watchful eye of the vicious matron, La Spider, and fending off the advances of Liam Knight. As time runs out, both families square off in a thrilling display of magic. And to her horror, Tamsin finally understands the nature of her fateful choice. 



Uh, can we say yummy? The first novel was beautifully written, fast paced and thrilling. I can't wait for the second installment of this series and the summary makes it all the more appealing. I love that we are going back to where it all started and are going to get to see the consequences of her choice to save her sister instead of stop Alistair. Don't even get me started on how gorgeous that cover is. This is definitely one I'm looking forward to!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by on my blog!!

    Really pretty cover! This book is also on my TBR list! Nice pick <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cover is so pretty!! I've been curious about this series!!

    I'm not sure I have time this week for the love triangle post, although I am definitely Team Shay!! It looks like you may have filled the spot anyway :) Thank you for asking me, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I haven't read the first book, Once a Witch, but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a copy of this on netgalley, if you're interested. :) But I agree with you - I want to read this one as well! :)

    Here's what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, cool! I'm going to order the first book. I really want to read it. Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the first book on my TBR list, I saw this one last week and said to myself " self, read this book!" and I love the cover, It reminds me a bit of Fallen! Great Pick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh really pretty cover! I had a few issues with Once a Witch but part of that was the kind of confusing ending, so I'm hoping the sequel will straighten things out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, sounds like I need to go read the first one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cover! Great wow! I will have to add to my tbr pile as well. Thanks for coming by my site earlier!
    The Delusional Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book sounds so great! I also can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen