Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Husband's Newest Piece of Art

I did a post on how I name characters and I used my newest character, Jacey, as the example. I'm in the very early stages of this novel but am really excited about it. Anyway, my husband decided to draw her and I wanted to share her with you.

For the full view you can hop over to his Deviantart page and check out his gallery. He's currently working on Jacey's counterpart Chase. He is also taking a few requests. Anyways, he'd love to hear what you think of it, either on here or over at his Deviantart page.

3 comments:

  1. Wow he did an amazing job! Love the lace-up hand gloves! She looks totally badass XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look rather dashing. She has a sense of self. but I do wonder... Where is she standing?

    I'm waiting for the description of her outfit and oh so blue eyes. :)

    Have a pleasant weekend :)

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just letting you know that you've received an award over at my blog, Missy's Reads & Reviews. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen