Friday, October 8, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (9): October 8-11, 2010

The book blog hop is hosted by Jennifer over at Crazy For Books. The idea behind it is to link up your blog and check out others who did the same!

I want to welcome everyone stopping by from the Hop!

I'm a 23-year-old aspiring YA novelist and on my blog it's all about YA novels, writing and movies! I'm really excited to be meeting everyone! Feel free to have a look around my blog!

This week's question:

What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging? 

Generally speaking, I don't drink while I blog. If I do, I don't have a favorite. I like whatever is closest. I usually have either water or Coke if I need a caffeine kick.I love having hot tea on cold days but I like that better when I am writing. 


9 comments:

  1. Tea is good on cold days (I love chai)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping by to say hi! I love your blog header its so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amber:) Just stopping by to say have a great weekend! I don't have a specific drink either, though Coke is always a nice default option for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot tea is definitely the best on cold days. And hot apple cider. :]

    Have an awesome weekend, Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time visiting. Love your background and design. Found you on the blog hop. You can read some of my reviews at: http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Hopping by :) I'm already a follower.
    That cover of Hold Still is gorgeous! I'm going to have to look into that contest...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday, Amber! I don't have a specific drink, but I usually post in the morning, and I always have a mug of coffee in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I found you through the hop! I'm a new follower. I like to drink coffee in the morning and water the rest of the day!

    I hope you can check out my blog sometime!

    -Elena
    http://elenabookcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen