Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Erasing Time by C.J. Hill

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you can post about upcoming books you're looking forward to. This is a wonderful chance for blogger to show off what's coming out soon that they are excited about! Every week my wishlist balloons thanks to this awesome meme.

Erasing Time by C.J. Hill
In this high-action and romantic futuristic adventure, there is no escape from the future for two contemporary girls pulled out of their own time. 
When twins Sheridan and Taylor wake up 400 years in the future, they find a changed world: domed cities, no animals, and a language that’s so different, it barely sounds like English. And the worst news: They can’t go back home. 
The twenty-fifth-century government transported the girls to their city hoping to find a famous scientist to help perfect a devastating new weapon. The moblike Dakine fights against the government, and somehow Taylor and Sheridan find themselves in the middle. The only way to elude them all is to trust Echo, a guy with secrets of his own. The trio must put their faith in the unknown to make a harrowing escape into the wilds beyond the city. 
Full of adrenaline-injected chases and heartbreaking confessions, Erasing Time explores the strength of the bonds between twins, the risks and rewards of trust, and the hard road to finding the courage to fight for what you believe in.
Erasing Time is out August 28th 2012 by Katherine Tegen Books.

I choose this novel because I'm a huge fan of twin books. I love exploring the bond between them and couple that with somehow getting pulled into the future and I'm definitely there. I tend to really like novels from Katherine Tegen books so I know this one will most likely be for me!

8 comments:

  1. This looks so good, I'm a sucker for books about twins! Great choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely looking forward to this one!!! I remember when I first saw it. I DIED. Great pick :D

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This ones sounds really cool. Pretty much anything in YA sci fi or fantasy and I'm totally ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this book sound good ... thanks for sharing and Great pick!! :D I will make sure to add it to my TBR pile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to this one, as well! I'm really liking all these new sci-fi books coming out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. {i'm following your blog}

    I am leaving this note to let you know that I am following you. If you aren't already following me can you please return the favor and leave a comment on my most recent entry. Please and thank you! :)

    {http://www.justonemorechapter.net}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erasing Time was my WoW pick awhile ago and I'm just so happy that we're finally getting closer to the release date! I really enjoy reading Janette Rallison's novels, so I can't wait to see what her next novel will be like under the pseudonym of C.J. Hill.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen