Friday, May 25, 2012

A Fairy Tale in Photos- Aladdin

I'm looking for something fun to do on Fridays and I figured that this might be something interesting. As you all can probably tell by the theme of this blog, I really love fairy tales. I've been looking through Deviantart and thought it might be fun to pick a fairy tale and showcase pictures I like from it.

This week, I'm going to show you some Aladdin stuff!

Pocky-xoxo
AmaraXlXHeart
z3LLLL
IzMaggieMay
lazyeight
IzMaggieMay
Malro-Doll
Ryoko-demon
Malro-Doll
Kisielok85
Windnstorm
LittleMissMint
ksushiks
Malro-Doll
ksushiks
regenengel
katZ16
Endymius
CosplayGeneration
davindalilazn
These photos were a little harder to find though I have to admit, there were a lot more of Aladdin than I thought there would be. I think this last one and the very first one are both super cute of Jasmine and Aladdin.

My favorite one has to be Jasmine walking in the desert. I love that pop of blue among all the golden sand. Which do you like?

4 comments:

  1. Aww one of my favorite fairy tales ever! I like the first one best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. I especially like that last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I was Jasmine in my local youth theatres production of Aladdin. I didn't wear a belly baring costume though since it was youth theatre. Haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one is the cutest :)
    Our school did a musical production of Aladdin, but none of us looked this good. We all looked like freaks (which is why we all screamed "NO!" when our teacher decided to post a picture of the entire cast outside her room).

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen