Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nerdy T-shirts Part 1

I have been addicted to finding nerdy t-shirts lately since I started looking for Doctor Who shirts. I basically have lived on this site called RedBubble. I wanted to share some of the fun things I've found. If you're a nerd, I promise I'll have something you'll love in this pile. All links lead to the RedBubble site so you can purchase if you want.

First up, I've got some shirts for Doctor Who fans:



















This is my nifty transition from one Doctor to another. Here are some Doctor combo shirts that will turn into Doctor Horrible stuff:

This little beauty has Dr. Who (Nine thru Eleven), Dr. Horrible, Dr. Simon Tam, Dr. Brown, Dr. Sheldon Cooper and many more!

Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who and Harry Potter. I tend to totally agree!

Dr. Who, Dr. Simon Tam, Dr. Cox, Dr. Horrible and more awesomeness!






There are some of the awesome designs I've found. Next up will be Supernatural, old school cartoons, some Buffy and plenty more. Stay tuned.

See anything you need to have?

9 comments:

  1. Haha, these are so fun! I'm sure my brother would love some of these designs. I am SO excited to see your Supernatural and Buffy round-up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, why are those so cool? *makes grabby hands* I love the rhyme and the tardis made up of words. So awesome =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Who!!! Love these shirts. I am checking this website as we speak. All of these shirts are just awesome! Can't wait to see your post about Supernatural shirts! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. +JMJ+

    I'm geeking out right now! I want them all!!! LOL! Thanks for making my night with this post. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should try Busted tees. They have nerd shirts, it's where I get al mine from. I don't know if they're quite as nerdy but I spend AGES on there haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, love the 'wibbly wobbly timey wimey' one! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! I know what I'm going to ask for for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these nerdy posts! I'm a proud Dr. Who fan and I own the Dr. Hammer shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its very cool! I love this post. these are so fun. I always wear these t-shirts in casual occasions. Thank for sharing us!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen