Friday, May 4, 2012

A Fairy Tale in Photos- Beauty and the Beast

I'm looking for something fun to do on Fridays and I figured that this might be something interesting. As you all can probably tell by the theme of this blog, I really love fairy tales. I've been looking through Deviantart and thought it might be fun to pick a fairy tale and showcase pictures I like from it.

My favorite fairy tale has always been Beauty and the Beast (because Belle loved to read)! Check out these photos!

Psychopathgirl
NicotineDesire
Pink-Promise
Rayi-kun

LadyOfVelvet
la-esmeralda
baciodistella

Cattypatra
mintifresh
LilyLuna87
Apathy-not-an-Option
MT-000
Rayi-kun
Cattypatra
petruccinaphotograph

AureoBae
Lucilla665
So like I said above, I just think Beauty and the Beast is a wonderful story. I guess it's the whole "never judge a book by its cover thing" but Belle just always seemed so wonderful for to me. Her magic is something so few have--she can see the good in people. 

I think my favorite photo of the bunch is Belle running in her blue dress. It's the epitome of Belle to me. Which is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Oooo I like the first pic and the one where she's standing in front of, what looks like to me, a church. I assume it's meant to be his mansion. I've always loved this fairytale too. For the same reason as you and the fact that she's the Disney Princess I look most like :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the one running does seem to capture Belle's personality very well. I also like the one by LilyLuna87 since it has a both character's kind of represented as one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta wave my hand up in the air and say "i love Beauty and the Beast!" Seriously i do! It's my favourite Disney Princess story! Great pics! Thnaks for the share! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought these were neat... I have been finding a lot of cool Disney pics on Pinterest!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen