Friday, May 18, 2012

A Fairy Tale in Photos- The Little Mermaid

I'm looking for something fun to do on Fridays and I figured that this might be something interesting. As you all can probably tell by the theme of this blog, I really love fairy tales. I've been looking through Deviantart and thought it might be fun to pick a fairy tale and showcase pictures I like from it.

This week I figured I travel under the sea and bust out some of The Little Mermaid!

NekosRocks
Azetylen
Another-Rose
pure-insomnia
la-esmeralda
NekosRocks
TheRealLittleMermaid
Kotoro-Sea
Sky-flame
Ryoko-demon
adaman77
frescostar
Yana-Mio
TheRealLittleMermaid
drummerina
Flybike
Zorg-One-One
4ever-in-a-dream
TheRealLittleMermaid
YelloPecora
Pheonixtiberius
1138grl
I thought these were all fun. Ariel has such a playfulness about her that I really appreciate and you have to admire a girl who rescued her Prince. She is definitely no damsel in distress and what's more, sh'e got her own fortune.

Going to sound a little funny but I think my favorite is Hipster Ariel. She's too cute!

What's your favorite shot?

4 comments:

  1. This was my favorite one of your fairy tales so far! Loved the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! :) The Little Mermaid was one of my favorite Disney movies (along with Mulan and Aladdin, of course). I especially like the eighth picture down. It looks quite dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! I love all of them! I thik Little Mermaid tops off the pics you have shared of the fairy tales so far!

    Great picks! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cool! I love them all, so pretty and fun. Thanks a heap for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen