•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that pageBe careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others!Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!
Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
What is Trip going to say when he finds out I...? I squash the thought with my hand pressed to my forehead. Trip can't find out anything ever again.--Pg. 57 of an ARC of "Breaking Beautiful" by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
This book is reminding me a lot of Where It Began by Amy Stampler but is different enough to keep my interesting. Getting the bits and pieces of who Trip was is really making this intersting and I want to keep reading. I have no idea where this one is going but I can't wait to find out!
What is your teaser?
The Broke and The Bookish. There is a different question every week and all you have to do is answer their question with your top ten results!
So many YA novels are being made into a movie. In fact, most of my favorites are already waiting to get signed and cast. So here's a list of some books I love that have either already been optioned for a movie or haven't had any film attention as of right now.Top Ten Books to be Made Into a Movie
1) Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender- With the slew of horror movies out, I think this would fit right in. This book is practically begging to be a movie with it's awesomely creepy scenes and the way it turns stereotypes on it's head.
3) A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray- I've been screaming and crying for this one to be made into a movie since I read the first book. Not only would it be gorgeous since it would be set in Victorian England but it's about witches in a boarding school.
4) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi- This one has been picked up for a movie and I can;t wait! They can really play up the super hero theme in this one though I do worry how they are going to translate Juliette's voice from paper to the big screen.
5) Tempest by Julie Cross- I wasn't a super fan of this novel but I feel like it would translate really well into a movie.
7) Fateful by Claudia Gray- Werewolves on the Titanic. Need I say more?
8) Divergent by Veronica Roth- This one has already been auctioned for a film and I can't wait! Holy moly, this is going to be such a good movie. It's like fight club for teens but in a dsytopian backdrop. Can't wait to see what they do with the Dauntless and who is going to play Tris (and Four).
10) The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver- These books would work really well on film but I think they'd make a really great t.v. series. I'd tune in every week to see Riley and Beck kicking some demon ass and taking names.
What books made your list?