Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Teaser Tuesday 84: Fated by Alyson Noel

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page

Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that pageBe careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others!Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!

Fated by Alyson Noel
I should've used the last ten hours to grill Chay until he broke--until he confided every dark and dirty secret Paloma is hiding. Instead I chose to eat. And read.
--Pg. 50 of an ARC of "Fated" by Alyson Noel
I haven't actually started this book so I can't say too much about it. I haven't read Ms. Noel's other novels but I love the concept and am excited to get started reading it!

What's your teaser?

1 comment:

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen