Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Waiting on Wedneaday (8): Bad Taste In Boys by Carrie Harris

Waiting on Wednesday is meme hosted by Jill of Breaking The Spine where you can post about upcoming books you're looking forward to.

I've known about my choice this week for a long time and am surprised I haven't used it yet. I love love LOVE the cover and the blurb looks delicious!





Bad Taste In Boys by Carrie Harris
Someone’s been a very bad zombie.

Super-smartie Kate Grable gets to play doctor, helping out her high school football team. Not only will the experience look good on her college apps, she gets to be thisclose to her quarterback crush, Aaron. Then something disturbing happens. Kate finds out that the coach has given the team steroids. Except . . . the vials she finds don’t exactlycontain steroids. Whatever’s in them is turning hot gridiron hunks into mindless, flesh-eating . . . zombies.

Unless she finds an antidote, no one is safe. Not Aaron, not Kate’s brother, not her best friend . . . not even Kate . . .

It’s scary. It’s twisted. It’s sick. It’s high school. 



Doesn't this look delicious? The cover is intriguing and beautiful and I love the tone of description. I read the author's blog so I'm assuming the tone of the blurb  is similar to Kate's voice and I can't wait to find out. It's scary. It's twisted. It's sick. And it should be mine!!!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





  • Looking for more cool contests and giveaways? Head over to the Book Contest Directory to check out cool contest going on around the web or add your contest into our database for some free traffic your way!

12 comments:

  1. I keep seeing this around! Almost sounds kind of comical. Gotta love zombies, though. Nice pick. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably the book I'm waiting for the most! Well apart from Last Sacrifice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is quite literally stunning! It sounds great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot! Thanks for mentioning my book! You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the cover for this one! And it sounds really cute.
    Great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE the look of this one - I also LOVE LOVE the look of your blog too...awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get into Zombies but I hope you enjoy the Wake trilogy, I loved it.

    My WoW post.

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/09/more-from-heath-sommer-wow.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH I love the sound of this one! I haven't read to many zombie stories, but this seems too good to miss. And that cover keeps making me want to lick my lips, is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I freaking LOVE that cover! It sounds amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this cover! It's so attention-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This seems like an interesting book, but I'm one of the few who hates the cover.
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen