Sunday, September 26, 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

In my mailbox is a weekly meme created by The Story Siren that encourages other book bloggers to share what they bought, won, begged for or borrowed. It is usually held on Sundays!


This week I'm pretty stoked because I received to ARCs in the mail and also found out I won to contests! I won't reveal what I got from my contest until I actually have them in my hands. I also *finally* picked up another really popular novel!







ARCs (Big thank you to BelleBooks):
  • What I Learned from Being A Cheerleader by Adrianne Ambrose (Review here)
  • Haint Misbehavin' by Maureen Hardegree
Bought @ Books-A-Million:
  • Firelight by Sophie Jordan 
  • 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher to give away! (Contest here)
What did you get this week?





13 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Firelight. I'm on a book tour waiting for this one and it's killing me, I want to read it so badly! I'll be looking for your review to tide me over until my copy comes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Firelight too D: the cover is.. so pretty :x well it doesn't help that so far I've only seen positive reviews for this.

    Here's my In My Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Firelight! I have been meaning to pick that one up! Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I can't wait to read Firelight!
    Looking forward to your review. :)
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firelight was really good. Hope you enjoy it! Have you read 13 reasons why?? I hope so, its such an amazing book!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant books! I can't wait to read your review of Firelight :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some great looking books! I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books! I loved Firelight I hope you enjoy them all! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Becky, I have read 13 Reasons Why. Twice in fact! Once was for my YA Lit course in college. It's an incredible read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. EEK! You got Firelight!! I can't wait to read it, I'm waiting for my library to order it, but they're taking SOOO long!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen