Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TEAser Tuesdays (6): The Dark Divine

On my iPod: "Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse

TEAser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others!
Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!

Upon finding blood near a window:

" "Mom!" I whirled around, almost smacking into Daniel, who was suddenly behind me. "Mom, where's Baby James?" I couldn't remember him being at dinner... Mom's creams were enough to confirm my fears."

-Pg. 145-146 "The Dark Divine" by Bree Despain










  • Looking for cool contests? Check out the Book Contest Directory, a brand new site devoted to gathering up great book giveaways and contests!

13 comments:

  1. Yikes! is what I have to say. That's a teaser and a half!

    My teaser is not nearly so fraught. You can find it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this book. I hope that you're enjoying it. Check out my Tuesday Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that scene! I am looking forward to the sequel - great teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read this book and it's totally awesome. loved it. :) So yes, great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an emotionally charged teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-your-presence-is-requested-at-suvanto.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot about this one, but have yet to pick it up. I'll probably read it once I've read all of my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser, I can't wait to read this book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH thanks for this teaser! I've heard such good things about this series, I can't wait to read it. I swear there are not enough hours in the day for all the books I want to read:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... very suspenseful! Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for adding my contest to the Book Contest Directory. Cool new site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for dropping by! Aww...I remember reading that line months ago. :( Made me so worried.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen