Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TEAser Tuesdays (7): Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs

TEAser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others!
Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!

" "Well, Phoebe," Damian looks over his shoulder at Mom, who nods in encouragement. "There is little the Greek gods cannot do when they choose to act." "

-Pg. 27 "Oh. My. Gods." by Tera Lynn Childs


I've had this novel for a long while but haven't read it yet because the novel I'm currently writing has a lot of Greek mythology in it and I didn't want to be influenced. I'm really happy to finally get to crack this one open and have been really enjoying it!

What are you reading?


7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Tera Lynn Child's "Forgive my Fins" but I haven't read any of her "Oh. My. Gods." series - thanks for the teaser.
    Here's mine:
    http://lulilut.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-sept-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by Tera Lynn Child's, but I think I need to add her to my list for sure! I'm a big fan of Greek mythology:) Thanks for the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun teaser. I do like Greek Mythology. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday-the-accordionists-son.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read this for a while, so it's great to see a teaser! Hope you are enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THe cover looks so cool :) I'd be interested in reading the book.

    Hey I didn't know you wrote either. I love Greek Mythology so I can't wait to see what you're up to!

    Come see what Teaser I chose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgive My Fins was a fun read. I'll have to check this one out. Great teaser! My TT from Linger is here.

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen