Thursday, October 6, 2011

Book Chat: Villians Response post

So Misty of at The Book Rat posted up a book chat vlog on her favorite villains for Halloween. I thought this sounded like a lot of fun and wanted to join in. Here are a few of my favorite villains from books I've read.



Do we have similar tastes?

You should join in by writing up a blog post of a vlog and linking back at The Book Rat!

Villains mentioned:

  • Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling- I had to mention her. She's the best villain in that series because this lady is grade A insane. She'll do anything for Voldemorte and that is one creepy lady!
  • President Snow of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth
  • Circe/Miss Moore from Gemma Doyle series by Libba Bray- I love her because she's a hidden villain. You really don't know that you can't trust her until the very end!
  • Obeahman from Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake- I said his name wrong but my goodness, this dude is creepy. I chose him because he's powerful. A force that none of the humans could have stopped on their own.
  • Mara Dyer from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin- Mara Dyer's mind is the villain in this novel. She might be going crazy and that is just scary. You can't fight yourself and that's terrifying.
  • Ray from Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott- I choose him as the scariest bad guy because he is real. There are people out there that actually steal children and treat them the way Ray did and that's just horrifying.
So I want to hear what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Bellatrix!!! Oh, good one. That's exactly what I was talking about with the zealotry, so you are absolutely right.
    Also, I CANNOT BELIEVE I FORGOT PRESIDENT SNOW. He was one of the first I thought about, but when I gathered up my books I forgot him! I'll have to mention that next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick of villains, although my most despised and loathed villain from Harry Potter would have to be Delores Umbridge because she really thinks she's doing good. I'm totally with you on Circe and Ray!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen