Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To
This list is pretty easy to make with the DBA challenge. I went through there and snatched up a few I'm really excited for!
1) Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans- Not only is the author a fellow blogger but the premise is killer.
2) Taken by Erin Bowman- Love that it is written from a boy's POV and the concept sounds amazing. I want to find out the secret behind The Heist.
3) Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke- The devil as a love interest? This is so going to end badly. I can't wait to see if I'm right!
4) City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster- A murder mystery set in a fantasy backdrop? I'm so in love with this premise!
5) The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett- This cover is just gorgeous and the premise sounds awesome. I want to know what a Nightmare is and how the story is going to unfold!
6) The Collector by Victoria Scott- With a cover like that and a name like Dante Walker, there is no way I'm not looking forward to this book!
7) Pantomime by Laura Lam- If it's Strange Chemistry, I know I'm in for something this special and this just screams amazing. I love a story that combines magic with a circus!
8) Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland- It describes this novel as "Goddess Test and Dexter". Like the t.v. show Dexter. I am so there!
9) Dualed by Elsie Chapman- This is such a cool concept. Two of you, one arena and only one comes out the survivor. Yes, please!
10) Red by Alison Cherry- I had to add in a contemporary and didn't have to look much further than this one. Sounds like a really funny and awesome read!
I'm always on the look out for new debuts. Which books made your list?