Monday, January 14, 2013

Bout of Books 6.0 Wrap Up

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 7th and runs through Sunday, January 13th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 6.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. -From the Bout of Books 6.0 team

This whole thing would have gone a lot better if I hadn't gotten sick during half of it. I did have a lot of fun when I could participate and the highlight for me was the Twitter chat I joined in with on Wednesday.

My total status are a bit sad but here they are:
Total pages: 276
Books finished: 1 (Beautiful Creatures)
Goals reached: 0

I'm okay with these stats since I was able to finished Beautiful Creatures and because I was sick most of the time. Usually when I'm sick, I don't read at all so getting even some reading in is an accomplishment for me.

Hope you all did better than I did and thanks for all the wishes to get better! I think I'm finally on the mend!

4 comments:

  1. ^^ i'm glad to read that yuou are starting to get better be cautious so you don't regrss in your progress^^

    you did well, when i'm sick i'm not able to read a lot either 2week ago i didn't read 2pages so congrats for your efforts

    ReplyDelete
  2. But at least you are ready for the movie. Wed's Twitter Chat was fun.

    Amy @ www.bookgoonie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing anything because you were sick! I can't read when I'm sick, and just want to lay there and watch TV. Well done!

    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things always seem to hit right at read-a-thon times, don't they? UGH. So sorry to hear you were sick, I hope you are feeling better. Good job on getting some reading in regardless!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen