Thursday, March 29, 2012

Swoon Thursday (12): Forgiven by Jana Oliver

The ladies over at YA Bound created a sexy meme where you share what made you tingle in your current read. If you want to join in, here is what you do:From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, link up at YA Bound, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog!

My swoon comes from one of my favorite couples in YA literature. Beck and Riley are just begging to get together through out The Demon Trappers novels so I was so happy to finally see some action between these two! Check it out!

His hand shook where it touched her cheek. He's nervous. She was too. Trying to let him know it was all right, Riley put her hand over his. Closing her own eyes, she waited for their lips to touch.
--Pg. 245 of "Forgiven" by Jana Oliver

I finished this book and I have to say, these novels keep getting better. I can't wait to see where the final installment of this story goes!

7 comments:

  1. that was such a great book and a great scene, awesome pick!! Hope you are enjoying it =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swoon this week! I have been dying to read Forgiven. I hope Riley is with who I think she's with.

    My swoon is from Lenobia's Vow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Thursday Swoon moments. Keep thinking I'll add it to my blog. Loved this one. Nice job.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great book. Hated the ending. Made me want so much. Perfect "Swoon" moment.

    Check out my giveaway if you get a chance! http://passingthepages.blogspot.com/p/350-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that swoon! Gets the series on my tbr! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, so sweet! Must get this book. But wait - there's another one to come? I thought it was going to be a trilogy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ alexandrasscribblings - Originally I thought it was going to be three books, possibly more. Well, it morphed into four so we can finish Beck's story in that book. Because lordy does that boy have a story to tell....

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen