Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Slide!!!

I promised I wouldn't cry. But I can't help it! I'm so stinking excited for this book to FINALLY be out in the wild. Slide is an action packed thriller that is going to leave you breatheless to the last page. I love Vee and what she can do and I loved the mystery behind this one.

Some of you might know this but most of you won't. I was actually a beta reader for Slide on Jill's second draft that she sent into her agent. I caught some things like detail inconsistences and gave her notes on who I thought the killer was. I had loads of fun reading this in manuscript form and was so psyched when I found out it was picked up by Harper. I've been waiting on this novel to be out in the wild for what feels like forever.

The thing about this book is that not only is the novel fantastic but Jill Hathaway is such a sweet person and she deserves every good thing that comes her way. I couldn't be more happy and proud to celebrate the release of Slide with her and all the other Sliders.

I urge you to pick up this book if you like your main characters spunky, your mysteries full of twists and amazing writing. As soon as I opened the manuscript document on my screen, I knew I was reading something special and I can't wait for everyone else to feel it too!

Oh, and here's a little something else that makes this book all the more special to me. This is under the acknowledgements section:
That name right there. The one that reads Amber Johnston. Well it's me before I got married and took my husband's name.

You can check out her website here to enter into her epically cool contest too!

And in case my gushing and glowing doesn't convince you, I know the Slide Book trailer will:

Look out for my review of Slide and an interview with Jill Hathaway in early April as part of the Dark Days of Supernatual Tour!

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Now I have to get this book! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the book that you were a beta reader for? I'm actually reading it right now! A good book :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen