Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I had to buy but are still waiting TBR

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week, they post a subject and the goal is to answer the question with your top ten picks. Once you've done it, link back to The Broke and the Bookish and check out what other bloggers have to say!  
Books I Had to Buy but are Still Waiting to be Read
So here are some books I rushed out to the bookstore for but are still sitting in my massive TBR pile. None of them are because I don't want to read them but rather because I simply haven't had time. It stinks too because so many of these have such strong followings and I've heard nothing but good things about them.

1) Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi- This is top on my list because I loved the first one.
2) Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

3) Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

4) The Diviners by Libba Bray

5) Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr

6) Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
7) The Fault in our Stars by John Green

8) Just One Day by Gayle Forman

9) The Selection by Kiera Cass

10) Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Those are few beauties that have been sitting on my shelf for way too long. Which did you include in your list?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVED Daughter of Smoke & Bone, it´s really good.
    I also have Hourglass sitting on my shelf.

    Here is My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I feel good that I'm not the only person who hasn't read the Daughters of Smoke and Bone. But you seriously need to read the Fault In Our Stars. I'm serious. Just One Day and the Selection are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to buy Just One Day!! I heard it is amazing and I LOVE Gayle Forman!!! :D

    Destroy Me is also amazing,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so many good books on here! And I've actually read quite a few of them. I vote you read DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE or "Destroy Me" next, because those are the best. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is amazing... I am about to start the second book now!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen