Friday, March 15, 2013

Divergent Casting News: WE HAVE FOUR!

Ironically, just yesterday I posted on some of the minor roles that have been filled for this movie and then today we get the big announcement.

WE HAVE A FOUR!

And he is... *hang on while a fan myself* He is gorgeous and a Brit.

Theo James as Tobias (Four) Eaton
OMG! Seriously, this is the best news, maybe ever. He is smoking hot and perfect for Four. I'd mentioned yesterday that they'd need someone really manly and large to take on Four's role since they casted such a beefy Eric and by God, they got me one heck of a man.

I have not seen anything he's in though he has been a lot of British telly shows so I'm sure he'll be great. I'm a little weirded out that he is so much older than Woodley but at this point I really don't care. Perfect casting. Can't wait!

But since the movie doesn't start shooting til April, I'm going to have to wait. And while I do, I'm going to be looking at pictures and I'll share a few with you...

Yup, gander with me. You're welcome.

5 comments:

  1. THEO JAMES IS SOOO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! He is on an American show called Golden Boy. I think its on NBC or CBS, something like that. Its like a police crime show but wayyy better. I really love him and I think he is a great actor. He is perfff for Four. Now I'm really excited for Divergent, I wasn't really when Shaliene Woodley was cast as Tris

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES YES! He's in Underworld: Awakening which I just watched for the first time the other night. I thought he was really hot so I looked him up to see what else he was in. He played the creepy Turkish diplomat in the first season of Downton Abbey but he looks COMPLETELY different. I'm so excited about this casting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SOOOO HAPPY too knowing Theo James as our Four! =D
    I have never known him yet but I think he's really HOT and will be very awesome as Four. And he has very cute smile too *melting*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he's really cute too, but...he's kinda old-looking, right? I wonder if they're going to make the entire cast older for the movie, like the characters. I think I would. Because Theo James is like...28. lol But, yes, he is very pretty. I just think of him in "Downton Abbey" now. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I like that actor..I approve!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen